Let’s party! Tuesday Turn About #152 Summer Seasonal Fun is going strong!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #152 SUMMER SEASONAL FUN
Today, the party is a bit different!
Our co-hostess, Cindy from Reinvented Delaware, is taking the week off for her daughter’s wedding (congrats, Cindy!). So, Lynne and I are each featuring FIVE posts!
Even though we had a smaller party this past week, there were LOTS of amazing posts! We had a really hard time choosing just five!
But, five we DID choose!
So, after a couple tips, let’s take a look at some summer seasonal fun!
Weekly Household Tip
How do you store your remotes for your media equipment? I’m looking to find a small basket with a lid! I’d love to hear what you use! Leave your suggestions in the comments!
Weekly Blogging Tip
Something that I plan to work on in the coming weeks/months is sending out a newsletter at least every other day, even if it contains older posts.
When I have done this in the past, I usually get a nice peak in traffic each time! New readers aren’t familiar with old content, and long-time subscribers like reminders!
Is this something you might try?
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
Taking a break this week! Cindy will rejoin us next week!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media, with the use of ONE photo from your blog for that may be included in a pinnable collage. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Like I said, there were SO many wonderful posts to choose from this week (there always is)! Looking forward to all the fun coming this week, as well!