Let’s start this party! It’s Tuesday Turn About #177 Seasonal Preparations!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #177 SEASONAL PREPARATIONS
Welcome to the party!
My co-hostesses and I are SO thankful for each of you visiting the party and linking up each week! This party would not be happening if y’all weren’t part of it!
This week we have wonderful seasonal preparation tips and tricks that will be helpful to each of us in some way, for sure! Plus, the bonus feature is a DIY you won’t want to miss!
Remember, last week we mentioned that each hostess will be featuring four bloggers at each party from now until after the holidays! That means we will have TWELVE features each week! Too fun!
So be sure to visit my co-hostesses…
Let’s take a look at a couple of tips before we get to the features…
Weekly Household Tip
Have some acrylic paint you spilled on your clothes that you can’t get remove? Use a bit of rubbing alcohol on the spot and either rub or scrape it off. It really works!
Weekly Blogging Tip
Remember to clean-up your email list each month. If your email provider has a ‘purging’ tool (most do), using it will help you analyze your stats more clearly and you won’t have to pay for those that are not your true audience. 🙂
Now, let’s party!
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
Guest Room Essentials
Will you be hosting overnight guests this holiday season? Well, Janet from JRL Interiors has some GREAT tips to get your guest room ready!
Gathered Together Thanksgiving Ideas
Sometimes it can be a challenge to get things ‘together’ for Thanksgiving. Well, Debra is sharing some lovely tips to make your home cozy and inviting to your family and friends for the ‘holiday of thanks’. Be sure to visit Common Ground!
Free Christmas Planner
Leslie from Lamberts Lately is offering a free gift to her subscribers! This printable Christmas planner is sure to make your holiday season easy and more successful.
Easy DIY Milk Bath Bombs
If you are starting to plan your Christmas gift list, these easy DIY milk bath bombs may just be the ticket! Check-out the simple tutorial from Melissa at Outnumbered…3 to 1.
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media, with the use of ONE photo from your blog for that may be included in a pinnable collage. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Have you started decorating yet? What about Christmas shopping? (I have to admit, I have no Christmas shopping done!)
Looking forward to all the Christmas posts coming each week! So fun!