It’s time! Time for the first party of the new year. It’s Tuesday Turn About #183 Savor the New Year!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #183 SAVOR THE NEW YEAR
Happy New Year, y’all!
The hostesses of Tuesday Turn About truly hope your Christmas and New Year holidays were a blessing!
AND, we are so glad to have you all back!
At the last party, we promised to be back this week, with FIVE features each! So today, we are sharing a total of 15 features between the three of us…
Are you hoping to ‘savor’ this year more than last year? I know I am! (Read in the tips to find out a bit more about the holidays at MWA.)
And since we’re (I’m) talking about savoring the moments… Let’s kick-off this year’s parties with some savory (and sweet) recipes!
And, as promised, our weekly tips are back, as well!
Weekly Household Tip
Here’s my household tip… Give yourself grace! It was a long couple of years where the holidays were ‘not the same’, and this year it finally felt more normal (at least to me). Give yourself time and grace to take down those Christmas decorations, and enjoy them as long as you want!
Weekly Blogging Tip
My blogging tip is not much different than my household tip…
This year’s holiday season was a great comfort to me. I was able to bake, decorate, and just enjoy the Christmas and New Year holidays. I even hosted a couple Christmas events at My Wee Abode. Heck, I even read through an entire advent book, and finished on Christmas day (like I was ‘supposed’ to)!
Taking a break was quite good for me!
All this to say… give yourself grace to hop back on the blog ‘wagon’. Give yourself time to brainstorm and to figure out what you want to happen with your blog this year. Believe me, the blog will still be there next week (or next month?), even if you don’t post your regular content. 😉
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media, with the use of ONE photo from your blog for that may be included in a pinnable collage. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
We are so looking forward to all the winter posts, as well as storage and organizing, and of course all the things having to do with home! Keep ’em coming!