Tuesday Turn About #228 Cross Hollidation: Today’s party has kicked-off and it’s all about Thanksgiving AND Christmas. Nothing like some cross-hollidation to get the festive juices flowing!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #228 CROSS HOLLIDATION
Let’s get this party rockin’, shall we?!
This week, the party will be short and sweet on my side, as I have TWO posts going live today!
Don’t forget to visit the Christmas Centerpiece Tour featuring 10 bloggers and LOTS of tutorials for you to create some tablescape magic this season!
This week, I just couldn’t resist bringing some Thanksgiving inspo to the party, plus a bit of Christmas, too! This is what my friend, Yvonne from Stonegable, call ‘cross-hollidation’. A little bit of two (or more?!) holidays.
Be sure to hop on over to My Family Thyme to check out FIVE additional features from TTA!
If you haven’t been featured at MWA this week, you just may be featured there!
Weekly tips should resume next week!
Please note… I’m trying to comment on some of your blogs and getting errors galore. It looks like a new comment format with those that blog with Blogger, and only happening on those sites. Just FYI.
Now, grab a warm cup of coffee, cider, or cocoa, and let’s peruse the posts!
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media, with the use of ONE photo from your blog for that may be included in a pinnable collage. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Hope you enjoyed all the features, and be sure to check out some of this week’s link-ups below! Let me know in the comment section if you find a fave!