Tuesday Turn About link party #2 is now live! Let’s have some fun, and see what going on around Blogland!
WELCOME TO TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #2 the LINK PARTY
Michelle, Crissy and I are all so happy to have you join us for our second week of Tuesday Turn About!
Thank you all for joining us last week, and I hope you enjoy the features that each of us has chosen and are sharing on our blogs (make sure to visit each hostess, as we are all featuring two different posts along with the post that was visited the most!)
Now grab your fave drink, relax, and enjoy this week’s Tuesday Turn About!
Want to learn more about what ‘turn about’ means? Take a look at Tuesday Turn About #1!
Though never required, we would love it if you would follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- First Day of Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Here’s what we’ve been up to…
My Wee Abode
First Day of Home
Thistle Key Lane
This Week’s Features:
Have you ever been through a kitchen renovation? I actually have… The kids and I shared a home with my folks when they decided to gut the kitchen and renovate EVERYTHING! It was well worth it, but it was a long 7 weeks! I sure wish we had this super helpful post from Ahna at Hammers N Hugs.
It seems we’re staying in the kitchen this week and sticking with renovations, too! Libby from A Life Unfolding has been doing some renovations at her weekend home. This week she shares how to DIY a concrete bar top in just a weekend! (You know how I love cheap and gorgeous counter makeovers!)
And, for the most clicked post…
We have Hello Lovely Studio’s gorgeous and serene European cottage bedroom suite. Michele is always great about sharing her resources with us, which makes it easy to implement her amazing inspiration in our own homes!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Let’s start linking! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Okay… let’s make this week’s party bigger and better than the last, and remember to come back next Tuesday to see the newest features!