Tuesday Turn About link party 7 is now live and we have some summer fun for you!
WELCOME TO TUESDAY TURN ABOUT LINK PARTY #7!
We thought TTA might be a bit slower this week because of the holiday, but we were WRONG! So excited that we had so many regulars and LOTS of new party-goers! Thank you!
It was so inspiring visiting each post this week! Comments were on the down-low for me, as our nation’s birthday was being celebrated with my family and then I took a quick trip to see my son, daughter-in-law, and grandson about two hours away. But, I *did* get to visit each page!
Remember to check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! We pin all our featured bloggers to this board!
Be sure to visit each hostess’ blog (links below), as we each feature 3 different posts that linked up last week! That’s a total of NINE features at TTA! If your post isn’t featured here, it just may be featured at Thistle Key Lane or First Day of Home!
Now, let’s take a look at some ‘tastes’ of summer, shall we?
What exactly does ‘turn about’ mean? Take a look at Tuesday Turn About #1!
These two ladies are wonderful to work with (and also have as blogging buddies) and their blogs are AMAZING, too!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- First Day of Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Here’s what we’ve been up to…
My Wee Abode
Thistle Key Lane
This Week’s Features:
I know… this doesn’t look like summer! BUT, Beth from Whispers of the Heart (don’t you just love that blog name?) is sharing her vacation (think all seasons) cabin ‘preview’ with us. This little cabin whispered to MY heart because it comes in at just a wee bit over a whopping 500 square feet! Y’all know I love a tiny house, and Beth is sharing some of her updates happening at the wee cabin!
Want to pamper yourself this summer? See those pretty DIY bath bombs in that basket? Drop in one of those in a cool bath and let Calgon take you away. Well, it’s actually Hannah from Handmade Weekly who will transport you to a world of beauty! (Wow… showing my age there. If you are scratching your head, search Youtube for ‘Calgon take me away’.) Here’s a recipe for a Glazed Blueberry and Lime Loaf from Melissa at Little Frugal Homestead. Blueberries and lime make me think of summer… how ’bout you? Take a look around Melissa’s blog… she shares a recap of her homestead shenanigans each week that I really enjoy. I think you might, too!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
We hope you’re enjoying the community that this link party is striving to create! Enjoy the posts, and we’ll see you next week!