Winter is in full force across the country (well, in most parts), and we are already looking towards February and the month of pink, red, and hearts (hugs and kisses, too)! This week’s party is Tuesday Turn About #32 DIY Valentine Art.
WELCOME TO TUESDAY TURN ABOUT LINK PARTY #32- DIY Valentine Art
Welcome back to Tuesday Turn About!
Don’t forget, we have a total of NINE features each week! Make sure to hop on over to Thistle Key Lane and Bluesky at Home and check out SIX additional features from TTA!
We had LOTS of link-ups this past week… and, of course, we ALWAYS welcome more!!! Lots of winter decor, recipes and projects, and we are starting to see Valentine’s Day crafts and decor, as well!
So, that’s what I’m focusing on this week! Specifically, DIY Valentine Wall Decor. (But, I don’t promise I won’t switch back to winter next week! LOL!)
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
What exactly does ‘turn about’ mean? Take a look at Tuesday Turn About #1!
Now, let’s take a look at all the fun from this past week, and don’t forget to scroll down and check out what’s coming!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Bluesky at Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Here’s what we’ve been up to…
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Thistle Key Lane
This Week’s Features:
When I saw this ‘love’ sign from Liberty at B4 and Afters, I immediately wanted know how she created it… and with what (well, it kinda says with what in the photo)! Take a look at this sweet Valentine sign, that can be created for all occasions or seasons (just change up the word)!
Wouldn’t this make a cute wall hanging for February… or even in a little girl’s room? Eyelove Knots always shares lovely patterns for crocheting, and Alex shot her cupid’s arrow and hit this heart right in the middle! (I know… you want some butter with that corn?)
Rustic Valentine Art
DIY Vibes has done it, again! Pamela is sharing how to make these rustic Valentine canvas art pieces… and she’s sharing a secret with us, too! Wouldn’t these be so fun with all kinds of printables???
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Looking forward to more winter and Valentine’s posts, plus more storage and organizing is always great, right?!