This week, we are getting all kinds of seasonal inspiration with Tuesday Turn About #93 Spring Homes.
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #93 SPRING HOMES
Mom is finally settled in her new home, and yesterday was her first day out of the required 7-day quarantine. She was very busy (maybe a bit too busy?), and she seemed like she enjoyed it. We continue to pray the Lord will physically strengthen her (as she exercises and does PT), as well as give her mind some comfort and peace.
Now, let’s take a look at some spring inspiration, shall we?
‘Tis the season for speckled eggs, flowers, lambs, and bunnies! And LOTS of spring home tours! Sigh!
So today, let’s take a look at some amazing bloggers and their spring tours! And don’t forget…
And, let’s take a look at a couple of tips, too!
Weekly Blogging Tip
Are you familiar with the Pinterest Business Community? I was just introduced to it this past week. I’m still perusing this new “tool” from Pinterest, but this article was quite informative regarding ‘story pins’.
Be sure to share your thoughts in their comment section, and even in the comments section here on the blog!
This post may contain affiliate links, at no additional cost to you. For more information, see my complete disclosure HERE.
Weekly Household Tip
With Easter just around the corner, I know that many families may be celebrating Christ’s resurrection by getting together with family for a large dinner.
If you are anything like our family, sometimes you run out of space for cooking. Something you might find helpful to add cook-top real estate to your kitchen is to purchase an electric burner. This one is affordable and has great reviews!
Now, let’s party!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Bluesky At Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Here’s What We’ve Been Up To:
My Wee Abode
Thistle Key Lane
Bluesky At Home
This Week’s Features:
Birds and Blooms
First Day of Home is sharing a beautiful spring home tour filled with flowers, birds, and some sweet bunnies, too! Check out how Crissy is adding pastels in her rooms to brighten up her home!
Speaking of Flowers…
Spring is one of the BEST times to feature flowers throughout your home, and CoCo from The Crowned Goat is giving us some inspo on how to use them! Take a look, and get a peek into the mischief her new pup is causing!
Vintage Spring Goodness
Do you love vintage items, but aren’t quite sure how to add them to your home in a classic and stylish way? Paula from Sweet Pea ALWAYS uses vintage in her home with perfect style! AND, it’s always fun to read about the history of her fam! Be sure to take a look at her spring home tour for some lovely ideas!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
I’m so enjoying all the spring posts! And thank you all so much for the prayers during this trying time in my mom and my family’s lives. We SO appreciate you all!