We have started the party and Tuesday Turn About #94 Easy Home DIYs is now live!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #94 EASY HOME DIYS
Happy April everyone! And I hope you had a blessed Easter!
After church, our family gathered for a BBQ and an egg hunt for the kids. Even though our families attend church each Sunday, it’s always good to focus on the real reason for Easter. The celebration of our risen Savior!
This week’s link-ups were so fun to visit! So many wonderful blogs posts… I wish I could feature ALL of them!
But, since I can only feature three each week, let’s take a look at some easy home DIYs. And remember…
But first… some tips!
This post may contain affiliate links, at no additional cost to you. For more information, see my complete disclosure HERE.
Weekly Household Tip
Have you ever used the Mr. Clean Magic Erasers? They are quite… magical! This variety pack gives you options for several different surfaces. I especially love the bath scrubbers for the shower, however, the regular magic erasers will even remove Sharpie marks from walls!
Weekly Blogging Tip
Today’s blogging tip is a bit different than usual.
Sometimes, as bloggers, we need a bit of a break. Whether it be for family, friends, church, or even just to take a break from the ‘everyday business’ of blogging, taking a step back or a short time away can be good for us.
Our relationships with God, family, and friends, and health (spiritual, mental, or physical) should be first priority in our lives. Remember… the blog will always be there!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Bluesky At Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Goings-On With Your Hostesses
My Wee Abode
Thistle Key Lane
Bluesky At Home
This Week’s Features:
DIY Textured Crochet Hand Towel
This lovely crocheted hand towel would be a great addition to your kitchen or bathroom. And would be a lovely heartfelt bridal shower gift or hostess gift. Get the details from Alexandra at Eye Love Knots.
Spring to Summer Wreath
Isn’t this clothespin wreath a breath of fresh air? Rachelle from My Hubbard Home shows us how we can create this green and yellow wreath that you can use for the spring AND summer!
Lovely Pillow DIYs
Want to create some lovely pillow covers on a budget? Regina from Saved from Salvage is showing us how to make TWO different pillow covers! That cozy trim is so pretty, isn’t it?
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
So thankful for everyone joining us each week! Looking forward to all the posts this coming week!