We have started to party! Today is Tuesday Turn About #96 Spring Outdoor Happenings. Find lots of ideas and tips for sprucing up your outdoor space!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #96 SPRING OUTDOOR HAPPENINGS
How is YOUR April going?
This last week, I finally got a very TRYING project done in the bathroom makeover. Ya know… that bathroom refresh I started last year?! Well, it looks like I’m finally going to be able to start blogging about it again! Be on the lookout!
This week, there were LOTS of posts about outdoor happenings for the spring season! I’m featuring three today, but remember…
But before we get to the party, let’s get some tips!
Weekly Household Tip
Want to get rid of bad odors in your cleaning sponges? Simply add soap and dishwashing detergent to the sponge and squeeze out some of the excess. Then pop it in the microwave for 15-20 seconds and the smelly bacteria will disappear!
Weekly Blogging Tip
Quick blogging tip today. The roll-out for the new Google core web vitals has been postponed until mid-June of this year! (Insert sigh of relief.) If you want to read more about, you can check out this article from Search Engine Land.
Now, let’s get to the party!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Bluesky At Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Here’s What We’ve Been Up To:
My Wee Abode
Thistle Key Lane
Updating A Vintage Chair With Paint | Elderflower Grapefruit Margarita
Bluesky At Home
This Week’s Features:
DIY Hanging Gardens
Want to add some hanging plant baskets to your outdoor area? This tutorial from Kippi At Home shares all the tools you’ll need, plus some plant suggestions to create the best outdoor hanging gardens!
Grow These Vegetables in Your Garden
Melissa from Little Frugal Homestead is sharing the 4 BEST vegetables to grow in a garden. It’s so fun to see what Melissa and her hubby are doing on their homestead, and I love that she is sharing her tips and tricks with us!
Vintage Outdoor Decor at Its Best
Sometimes, I have a hard time incorporating vintage items into my decor. You, too? Well, Lora from Create and Ponder is sharing TONS of ideas for how to add vintage finds to your outdoor area! Don’t you just love this succulent garden? That ‘pedestal tray’ is a vintage find!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
All three of the hostesses at Tuesday Turn About truly appreciate you visiting each week, whether it’s to link-up, get inspired, or both! We can’t wait to see what this week brings!