Want some tips and tricks for your home? This week’s party is Tuesday Turn About #95 Spring Tips.
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #95 SPRING TIPS
Welcome to the party! Michelle, Carol, and I are so thankful for each one of you!
What is your spring shaping-up to look like? Have you finished any projects? My bathroom wall covering is ALMOST done. What a job THAT has been!
This week’s party was chock-full of great ideas, tips, and tricks! So I’ll be featuring some wonderful tips for your spring home! And remember…
But, let’s take a look at a couple of tips first!
There are some lovely blogs that I visit that have these wonderful large glass canisters that they keep flour and sugar in. Have you seen them?
They even use actual tea cups in them as a ‘scoop’. Did you know that a standard tea cup is exactly one (1) cup? Yep… they look lovely in the canisters AND are practical!
This post may contain affiliate links, at no additional cost to you. For more information, see my complete disclosure HERE.
Weekly Blogging Tip
Do you remember this past winter I shared about the new Core Web Vitals that Google is rolling out in May? Can you believe May is just around the corner?
Well, if you haven’t done so already, you may want to consider switching to a Kadence theme. You can learn all about the differences between Genesis, Kadence, and Showit in this blog post from Restored 316.
And, if you are considering purchasing a R316 theme, please feel free to use my affiliate link (or you can click on the photo to the right of this post). I just made my purchase last week, and my blog is getting a complete overhaul these next two months! Be on the look-out!
Now, let’s party!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Bluesky At Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Here’s What We’ve Been Up To:
My Wee Abode
Thistle Key Lane
Bluesky At Home
This Week’s Features:
Tips for a Front Porch Refresh
Rachelle from My Hubbard Home is sharing some great tips (and LOVELY photos) for brightening up your spring patio or porch! Take a look, you’ll be blessed!
Spring Cleaning Tips in Printable Form
Want an easy way to keep track of your spring cleaning this season? Sarah from Must Have Mom is sharing her free printables that are so pretty, and so practical!
What About the Garage?!
Decluttering the garage is often one of the last things on our spring cleaning lists. Julie at Filling the Jars is sharing all kinds of tips and tricks to decluttering and organizing your garage. Take a look!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Be sure to check out the posts from this week, and enjoy your week, no matter what your plans!