Let’s party! And we have all kinds of inspo for your spring and Easter tables. It’s Tuesday Turn About #193 Spring Table Inspiration.
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #193 SPRING TABLE INSPIRATION
Welcome to this week’s party!
We are going to see some wonderful spring table inspiration, that may also fit right in with your St. Patrick’s Day celebrations!
The Baby is Here…
Last week, I let you know that I may be getting a call very soon about the new grand’s arrival.
The Lord is good! As I was writing last week’s post, I was sitting in a Carl’s Jr. next to the tire store having a slow leak fixed on one of my tires. Praise God, it was just in time!
The Next Morning…
Tuesday morning at 7:30am, I received a call from my DIL letting me know that early labor had started.
I won’t go into all the details, but let’s just say, her labor was fast and furious. When her body starts to work, it goes fast!
After I arrived, we did some walking at the mall, and then Bitsy decided to take a walk by herself to pray and focus. Shortly after her walk, they left for the hospital.
Andrew Jared was born at 11:56pm on March 7, 2023, weighing in at 7 lbs. 13 oz., 20.5 inches long.
He is the first red-headed grandson on both sides!
We are hoping the red hair sticks around! (We have lots of red on both sides of the family!)
Everyone is doing well, and I was blessed to be able to stay with them until Sunday morning.
Now to adjust back to regular life. Which means with Household and Blogging tips, too!
We will return to our regularly scheduled program next week! 😉
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
Cindy is on break this week!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media, with the use of ONE photo from your blog for that may be included in a pinnable collage. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Next week, I’m hoping to feature some Easter and spring DIYs! So be sure to share them, even if you’ve shared them before (and they haven’t been featured)!