Let’s get this party started, shall we? It’s Tuesday Turn About #203 Summer Gardening.
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #203 SUMMER GARDENING
Welcome… welcome to our show! (Anyone know what that phrase is a nod to?)
Today, we have wonderful features (as always), and lots of opportunities to share (be sure to link up), as well!
Today, I’m sharing gardening posts… DIYS, tips and tricks, and more!
Are you ready to freshen up your outside living areas for the summer? I sure am! As a matter of fact, I’m going to be sharing the balcony area of My Wee Abode during the first week of June! It’s part 2 of my summer tour.
Did you get a chance to see part 1 of my summer tour?
If you weren’t featured this week on MWA, remember…
Our weekly tips will be back next week! (I’ve been a bit busy preparing for the tours!)
The cleanse/purification continues as I added meats/fish/poultry this week. Hallelujah!
Also, the weight loss has continued, at a much slower rate, but I am SO fine with that. The slower I lose, the longer it SHOULD stay off.
So far, I feel that I have learned some new habits, (hopefully) am breaking some other bad habits, and I’m asking the Lord to continue to enable me to eat healthy for the rest of my life. I truly believe it is HIS strength that is sustaining me through this.
Thank you all for your prayers, and please continue to do so! I really appreciate it!
Now, grab a cup of your fave drink (I have another week of no coffee >.<), and let’s party!
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
How to Create Stunning Container Gardens for Your Home
I told you I was going crazy for gardening right now! Marie from This Dear Casa is showing us how to create some gorgeous container gardens for our outdoor area! Just what we all needed!
How to Grow Herbs
Joy from Artful Homemaking is sharing LOTS of tips and tricks for growing fresh herbs, both in a garden and in containers! This just might be a great option for the counter above my sink, especially since I’m using so many organic produce items these days!
Vintage Seed Packet and Flower Pot Wreath
Isn’t this wreath so pretty? I couldn’t pass up sharing a tutorial on how to make this lightweight gardening wreath! Lora Bloomquist is showing us all the steps, and you can place it indoors or out!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
We are all so thankful that you come to the party each week! And we hope you are inspired, as well! Keep those summer and patriotic posts comin’!