Today’s party is featuring seasonal decor for the dining area! It’s Tuesday Turn About #207 Summer Tablescapes!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #207 SUMMER TABLESCAPES
Summer has begun here in So Cal with temps reaching the mid to high 70s!
Welcome to the party… I hope today’s features and tips bring you some inspo and entertainment, as well!
Every season, I like to feature decor for the dining room here at Tuesday Turn About… specifically via tablescapes and centerpieces!
And this week is that time!
Whether you like to go all-out with a theme for the summer holidays, or just add some lovely color to your table, today’s post is for you!
Lynne is actually taking a break this week, so Cindy and I are adding a special feature this week… “Readers’ Fave”. This post received the most clicks from last week’s linkups!
But first, let’s look at some tips!
Weekly Household Tip
Today’s tip is a tiny health tip that you may or may not know.
I’m sure you know how important it is to stay hydrated through-out the day. But, did you know that the experts suggest that the number of ounces you drink should be half of your weight? So, if you weigh 150 pounds, you should be drinking approximately 75 ounces a day.
Do you math correctly, or you might end up realizing down the road that you added 50 pounds to your weight by accident! Ask me how I know this. 😉
Weekly Blogging Tip
Let’s talk a bit about internal links.
If you aren’t doing this already, be sure to add at least 2-3 internal links to each post you are publishing. Internal links are links from YOUR blog that are related (even slightly) to what your current post is about.
Adding links from your own content helps to keep readers informed (making their visit more enjoyable), increases pageviews, and often extends the visits on your blog!
Next week, we’ll talk about external links!
Now, let’s party!
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
Lynne is on break this week!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media, with the use of ONE photo from your blog for that may be included in a pinnable collage. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
We are enjoying all the summer loveliness! We had more people link-up this week! Thanks for sharing, and keep up the good work! 😉