Today, we do NOT have the blues! But the features do include blue tablescapes… perfect for summer and the patriotic holidays! This is Tuesday Turn About #105 Tablescape Blues.
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #105 TABLESCAPE BLUES
Welcome back to the party!
Can you believe we are already halfway through 2021?
I’m thankful that the stores and restaurants are finally not requiring masks. The pandemic blues are starting to lift a little.
But, we do have some ‘blues’ featured this week. (How do you like THAT for a segue? And, yes, I had to Google how to spell ‘segue’.)
This week, I’m featuring some tablescapes that each have an emphasis of the color blue. They are all so lovely!
For even more features…
Let’s take a few minutes and get some tips, first!
Weekly Household Tip
Do you know what a signature home fragrance is? Earlier today, I shared a whole post about signature home scent PLUS a giveaway happening at My Wee Abode through June 27, 2021. Be sure to take a look!
Weekly Blog Tip
Want another easy-to-use SEO tool?
KWFinder helps you find long-tail keywords with very little SEO difficulty. Checkout the site, and let me know what you think!
Now, let’s get this party started!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Bluesky At Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Here’s What We’ve Been Up To:
My Wee Abode
Thistle Key Lane
Bluesky At Home
This Week’s Features:
Simple Red-White-and-Blue Summer Tablescape
This lovely summer tablescape from Midwest Life and Style is a perfect way to dine al fresco with the family this summer! The red, white, and blue colors make it a perfect thematic table-setting, too! Jen shares a yummy recipe with us, as well!
Life and Linda is sharing her aqua and blue coastal tablescape that she set out near her pool. So many lovely elements, and can you believe the dishes are melamine? Hop on over to her blog and take a look at her tablescape all lit-up, too!
This cottage-style tablescape from Dining Delight is so pretty with the galvanized tealight house and the touches of white. And those blueberries that Lori added make everything look so fresh and feminine! Take a look at the post to see what she used for ‘placemats’.
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
We had some lovely new party attendees this past week! Hope to see more this week, too! Don’t you just love getting and giving inspo? 😉