This week at My Wee Abode, Tuesday Turn About is featuring summer furniture projects. Get some inspiration along with some great tips and tricks to make your furniture makeovers a great success!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #54 Summer Furniture Projects
You can find Patriotic Inspiration at last week’s party!
Happy TWOSDAY, y’all… For those that are new to My Wee Abode, TWOSDAY happens once a month around here… when I have TWO posts on Tuesday: Tuesday Turn About AND the Pinterest Challenge.
Today’s Pinterest Challenge is all about Patrioric Decor, and there is LOTS of inspiration for the red, white, and blue holidays!
Today at Tuesday Turn About, we’re looking at some summer furniture projects, tips and tricks that my blogging friends shared this past week. And remember…
Before we dig-in to this week’s features, let’s take a look at our weekly tips!
Weekly Blog Tip
Whether you are using Classic Editor, Gutenberg (both are WordPress.org), or any other blogging platform, be sure that your affiliate links are “nofollow/no follow”.
No Follow links tell search engines not to count these particular links to other pages as “votes” in favor of our content. This makes Google happy, which makes us happy, too!
For more info regarding “No Follow” take a look at this detailed post from AHRefs.
Weekly Household Tip
I have to confess, I’m AWFUL when it comes to this next household tip. But, it’s SO good, I just have to share and encourge both you and me to ‘just do it’.
Make your bed. E’ry day.
Yep, it’s as easy as that. Like I said, I’m awful at doing this each day. But when I do, it just sets the right-frame-of-mind for my day. And, it makes for a wonderful welcome when I arrive home from work.
How ’bout you… do you make your bed each day? C’mon… be honest… I was! LOL!
Now, let’s get on with the party!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Bluesky At Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Here’s What We’ve Been Up To:
My Wee Abode
Thistle Key Lane
Bluesky At Home
This Week’s Features:
Green and Chippy
This week, Kelly from The Tattered Pew shared the makeover of her World Market Potting Table. The green color and chippy finish she achieved using MMS milk paint is just perfect! Don’t you just love green… and chippy?
Furniture Project Tips and Tricks
Want some expert tips and tricks for furniture makeovers? Serena from Thrift Diving is sharing TEN furniture painting mistakes, and how to fix them!
Buffet, Twice Over
What’s better than a makeover on a buffet? Well, CoCo from The Crowned Goat shows us that you can one-up a makeover by doing it again! Take a look at how she re-painted this lovely little buffet AND added some embellishments for a little more ‘umph’!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
As always, we love visiting each post every week! And we love it when you share the party with your friends and fellow bloggers!
And thank you for your comments! I look forward to them each week!