Father’s Day is just around the corner! Are you shopping for a new dad? Or is the gift you are looking to make (or purchase) for a dad that is a grandpa, too? Maybe you’re wanting to find gifts for BOTH! Well, this BIG list of Father’s Day gifts may be just the help you need!
This post may contain affiliate links, at no additional cost to you.
For more information, see my complete disclosure HERE.
1. This Desktop Photo Holder from Craftivity Designs is perfect for any dad to store his phone AND a cute photo of the child that gifted it to him!
2. This Outdoor Adventure Bag is a blend of a DIY and ‘store-bought’ gifts. Super thoughtful idea from Houseful of Handmade!
3. This Amazing Father’s Day Gift Guide from Squirrels of a Feather has LOTS of wonderful ideas… and is sure to make you giggle as you read it, too!
4. Here’s a simple DIY, but elegant gift from Where the Smiles Have Been, DIY Etched Drinking Glasses.
5. My dad would have loved this nifty DIY Photo Holder Grill from The Boondocks Blog. Super neat for the garage or backyard deck!
6. And speaking of grills… Check out this DIY Grill Tool Box from Upright and Caffeinated! I bet the ‘griller’ in your life would think this was pretty amazing!
7. The UnOriginal Mom has an easy “two-way” tutorial to make an
adorable manly Cut-out Photo Frame for Dad to put in his office or man-cave!
8. Is your dad a lover of puzzles and games? Here an original and
sweet rugged DIY Photo Puzzle that Do-it Yourself Danielle shows you how to make!
9. For the fisherman in your life, The Red Painted Cottage gives you 10 Father’s Day Gift Ideas!
10. This simple and memorable Father’s Day Interview Printable from Where the Smiles Have Been would be perfect to give each year! Great last-minute gift idea!
11. Dazzle While Frazzled shows us how to make a last-minute gift that will please your ‘fan-dad’! Make this Washi-tape Coffee Mug in his fave team’s colors!
12. Here’s some clever gadgets and gifts that My Wee Abode (that’s me!) would suggest! These are all gifts that my dad loved or was given when he was still with us. 🙂 (Links are below the photos.)
- Pride and Prejudice Blu-ray (and, yes, my dad was a ‘man’s-man’, but he LOVED this series, and I even had a custom mug made for him that said, “Real Men Watch Pride and Prejudice” 🙂 )
PU Leather Cover Loose Leaf Blank Notebook Journal (great for those who don’t use a cell phone but need to keep notes)
Lettering and Envelope Addressing Guides (my dad had awful writing, and he knew it!)
Ryobi 18-Volt ONE Plus Drill/Driver and Impact Driver Kit (Certified Refurbished)
- Leather Squeeze Coin Pouch (by far one of my dad’s fave gifts!)
Accu-Gel Bible Highlighter Study Kit (set of 2) (see a theme going on here?)
Majestic Traditional Silver-Edged Bible Tabs (yep, definitely a theme! LOL!)
So… there you go! You are sure to find a wonderful, and dare I say perfect, gift for the dad or grandpa in your life! Do you have a go-to-gift for your ‘Pops’? Share with us in the comments! We (all of us that visit MWA) love to read them, and I answer every one!
Have a blessed Father’s Day with your fam!