The party has started, and it’s Tuesday Turn About #80 Christmas Tablescapes. Come on in and be inspired!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #80 Christmas Tablescapes
Welcome to the party! Can you believe Christmas will be here in just a few days?
I’m writing to you from overcast Colorado while visiting with my daughter’s in-laws and family! It’s lovely here, and the weather is not too cold and not too warm… it’s JUUUUST right! 😉
Because it’s Christmas week, our regularly schedule tips will return after the new year (giving us a little break).
Oh, and this will be our last party for the year, too! We’ll be back on January 5th with features from this week’s party!
Got it? Gooooood! 😉
So, let’s get to this week’s fun! I’m featuring some wonderful Christmas tablescapes and centerpieces, just in time to give you some ideas for your table this week!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Bluesky At Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Here’s What We’ve Been Up To:
My Wee Abode
Thistle Key Lane
Bluesky At Home
This Week’s Features:
Gorgeous Christmas/Winter Centerpiece
Paula from Sweet Pea is not a professional florist, but you would never know it! Take a look at this gorgeous Christmas centerpiece she created for her table. And, all the foliage came from her own garden! Crazy, right? Take a look at how to create this centerpiece that will translate to your winter table, too!
Snowy White and Sparkly
Mantel and Table has a lovely snowy and sparkly tablescape that would be great for Christmas and New Year’s, too! The white roses with the evergreen branches that Barbara used are perfect with the simple place settings and crystal!
Coco’s home is always so lovely! And her outdoor Christmas decor and tablescape is no exception. Hop on over to The Crowned Goat and take a look at all the lovely red and green touches she has added to her outdoor living area! (Don’t you just love that reindeer?)
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Remember, we’ll see you next year! 😉 TTA will return with features from this week’s post on January 5th! Have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!