The party is LIVE and this week My Wee Abode is sharing Tuesday Turn About #17 – Colorful Inspiration!
WELCOME TO TUESDAY TURN ABOUT LINK PARTY #17 – Colorful Inspiration
We had LOTS of inspiration to choose from last week! With autumn “fall”ing upon us, there are so many colorful posts to enjoy! I hope y’all are visiting a few posts each week… you are sure to be blessed!
This week, I’m featuring some colorful inspiration. Posts that caught my eye because the colors used were so pretty! Though I only feature three on my blog, remember…
Be sure to visit each hostess’ blog (links below), as we each feature 3 different posts that linked up last week! That’s a total of NINE features at TTA! If your post isn’t featured here, it just may be featured at Thistle Key Lane or First Day of Home!
Also, don’t forget to check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
What exactly does ‘turn about’ mean? Take a look at Tuesday Turn About #1!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- First Day of Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Here’s what we’ve been up to…
My Wee Abode
Thistle Key Lane
First Day of Home
This Week’s Features:
Let’s start this week off with a post that is FILLED with color! I thought this was so smart, and helpful! Cindy from County Road 407 is sharing some fall color palettes that just may work in your home. She certainly shares some lovely ones.
Olivia O’Hern is sharing a lovely cutting/charcuterie board with a river running through it. 😉 Yep, that beautiful blue caught my eye, and I couldn’t stop looking at it. Olivia shows us how we can make our own!
And this lovely dresser got a makeover in pale blue by Cindy at Cloches and Lavender. Such a lovely old piece with some added touches that Cindy shares with us on the post!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Keep the colorful fall inspiration coming! I love it! Have a wonderful one, and tell your friends about TTA! We would be so grateful!