This week, we have lots of tips and tricks for your home! It’s Tuesday Turn About #165 August Home Tips.
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #165 AUGUST HOME TIPS
Welcome to our home-style link party!
Last week, I shared that I was feeling under-the-weather. This week I’m much better, but today is TWOsday… Two posts here on My Wee Abode in the same day!
(If you missed this morning’s post, be sure to check-out this month’s Pinterest Challenge!)
So TWOday’s link party will be brief, for obvious reasons (LOTS of work to do for two posts)!
So, I promised Blogging and Household tips would be back this week, but I need to take one more week off!
Tips will be back next week, with a special (dare I say exciting?) announcement from My Wee Abode!
So, today let’s get right to the party!
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media, with the use of ONE photo from your blog for that may be included in a pinnable collage. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Are you looking forward to fall as much as I am? I have LOTS of new projects in the pipes to share with YOU! Be sure to share all yours with us!