We have more seasonal fun at the party this week! It’s Tuesday Turn About #157 Summer Home Inspiration!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #157 SUMMER HOME INSPIRATION
This week has been a busy one, including a trip to spend one night and two days with my grandbeans up north. It was a blessed time!
At this week’s party, we saw LOTS of summer decorating inspo throughout the links. So, of course, I’m going to feature some summer home inspiration this week!
Lynne from My Family Thyme is taking the week off and will return next week. But, our loss is also our gain, because Cindy and I are each featuring 5 blogs this week!
But first, let’s take a look at some tips!
Weekly Household Tip
This tip may be an obvious one, but worth a reminder.
Remember to leave the door of your washing machine open when not in use. This will help the washer to dry-out and avoid mold and mildew build up.
Weekly Blogging Tip
Are you saving your images on your posts as WebP files/pages? According to WordPress and tech ‘guru’ Grayson Bell from iMark Interactive:
So, check your settings and if you are set to save your images as WebP, consider switching them back to JPG or JPEG. (FYI, it’s easier for link parties to feature JPG files, too!)
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
Lynne is taking a super fun break this week! She’ll return next week!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Looking forward to all the projects, recipes, DIYs and more you have for us this coming week!