Tuesday Turn About link party #6 is live! Come join us, inspire, and be inspired some of our Tuesday Turn About best blogs!
WELCOME TO TUESDAY TURN ABOUT LINK PARTY #6!
Crissy, Michelle, and I are always so excited to have you joining us for Tuesday Turn About!
Visiting each post was amazing this week. We really do have some of the best blogs in Blogland! We broke our record and past the 100 link-up mark! Woo hoo!!!! Thank you ALL for making this party a community where others can gather, inspire, and be inspired!
Remember to check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! We pin all our featured bloggers to this board!
Now grab a drink and snicky-snack, (I was going to say cozy up under a throw blanket… but, it’s over 80 degrees here, and I just can’t), click around and enjoy this week’s Tuesday Turn About!
What exactly does ‘turn about’ mean? Take a look at Tuesday Turn About #1!
These two ladies are wonderful to work with (and have as friends) and their blogs are gorgeous, too!
Be sure to visit each hostess’ blog (links below), as we each feature 3 different posts that linked up last week! That’s a total of NINE features at TTA!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- First Day of Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Here’s what we’ve been up to…
My Wee Abode
First Day of Home
Thistle Key Lane
This Week’s Features:
This week, we had LOTS of new party-ers! One of them is Stefanie from The Style Safari. Stefanie is revealing a modern watercolor powder room, but what’s really crazy is her DIY on how to design your own spoonflower wallpaper!
Now you may or may not know that I’ve had a strange aversion to red-white-and-blue… But, these beautiful patriotic flags from Roxanne at The Honeycomb Home really changed my mind! I need to remember that the colors of Old Glory can be understated and muted, and done with a vintage flair! This is probably my fave patriotic diy of this year (and they are easy to make, too)!
These vintage clipboard signs from Adirondack Girl @ Heart are so lovely! Diana shares one of her favorite Scriptures and why she created these (it’s for a very special cause). These would be so pretty hanging near a bathroom mirror as a daily reminder of God’s amazing grace!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Again, our hope is to create a sense of community with this link party… and time to gather and share! We hope you all are enjoying these posts, and hope you keep coming back!