How ’bout some spring ‘helps’ this week? It’s Tuesday Turn About #147 Spring Solutions! AND, I have a bit of a surprise, too!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #147 SPRING SOLUTIONS
This week we have solutions… last week we had tips!
This week has been a bit crazy… and I’m gonna let you in on exactly WHY it’s been so crazy!
Can you guess?
Well, My Wee Abode 2.0 will launch this week! Yep, I’m moving!
And so is my mom!
My siblings and I have been talking for awhile, and we all agreed that it’s time for my mom to have 24/7 care, and we are the ones to do it! So, my mom and I will be sharing an apartment!
There are SO many details to share, and a FULL blog post will be coming soon explaining everything! I promise!
In the meantime, thank you in advance for being patient as my posts will be short and sweet for the next few weeks!
Our regular household and blogging tips will return very soon!
But, for now, grab a cup of ice tea or hot tea, depending on what your temps are… and let’s party!
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
My features will be short and sweet, as well! My extended descriptions will return soon. So for now, please be sure to visit each of my features and give them some love via a comment and/or Pin!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
I’m looking forward to all your posts this week… And I’m looking forward to all the new content coming from MWA 2.0! 😉 (BTW, there will not be a new blog… only a new apartment!)