We’re talking wood projects today… Okay, it’s more like woodpulp projects. It’s Tuesday Turn About #198 Paper Bits. Plus, we have more details for the 200th party giveaway!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #198 PAPER BITS
Welcome to the party!
So glad to have your here! Especially because we have some details for our 200th party giveaway!
AND, I have some lovely paper projects to feature this week! One for the kids, one for the mom’s (via the kids), and one for the grown-up ladies to make!
Don’t forget… if you haven’t been featured here at MWA this week…
As promised… we have a few more details for our 200th party giveaway!
Next Tuesday, April 25, 2023, the giveaway will open at our 199th party with LOTS of opportunities to enter and win! The giveaway will then close at the end of the 199th party, on April 28th, 2023.
We will announce the winner at our 200th party celebration!
Are you excited? I know we are!
We’ll have ALL the details at next week’s party!
Be sure to let your friends know! This is open to ALL our readers!
Now for some tips!
This post may contain affiliate links, at no additional cost to you. For more information, see my complete disclosure HERE.
Weekly Household Tip
Recently, I went on a shopping spree for some items to refresh my bedroom… Well, actually, it has yet to be ‘freshed’ since moving in a year ago this month! But that’s neither here nor there… right?
Anyway… I started hunting for a new night stand and found this deal! And I used a new-to-me-app to save, overall, just about $30! (By the way, this link to the table is NOT the best deal… Use the app to find it! 😉 ) You may want to try this out on your next purchase.
You’re welcome! 🙂
Weekly Blogging Tip
Yesterday, I posted about a great app that can save you BIG money on your favorite products.
But my photos were AWFUL! I couldn’t figure out how to get my computer screen to photograph well.
Enter my sweet daughter…
She looked at my post and sweetly, but with a bit of shame in her voice, said, “Mom, did you take photos of your computer with your phone?”
“No, I used my camera.” LOL!
“Mom, just use your print screen, paste it into Paint, and crop it the way you want, then save as a jpg.”
Dang it! This is my fifth time trying to get this to look good! I’m off to do the fix now, and it will NOW look professional! Hope this tip is helpful to you!
Whew! There was a lot of EXTRA this week! Let’s get to some features, shall we?
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media, with the use of ONE photo from your blog for that may be included in a pinnable collage. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Now don’t forget to come back next week for the opening of our 200th party giveaway! And, of course, all the inspirational posts, too!