It’s party time, and this week it’s all about tips for the new year (and maybe some reflections, as well). It’s Tuesday Turn About #184 January Tips.
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #184 JANUARY TIPS
Welcome to the party! So glad you are joining us (again?)!
At this week’s party, I’m featuring some tips and ideas for the new year, as well as some reflections from one of our party-attendees.
In So Cal this week, we have actually had rain, rain, and more rain! As I write this post, looking out the slider, it’s pouring! Turn up the sound on this short video below!
It’s so stormy… and my nieces are at Disneyland in all of this! Crazy girls!
A rainy season has not happened in YEARS here in So Cal! So thankful to the Lord for giving us glimpses of Heaven by watering our earth!
What’s the weather like in your part of the country???
Okay, enough of the weather report! Let’s get to the party!
We are back to our regular schedule for the party! Tips are back, and we are each featuring 3 posts a week!
Weekly Household Tip
This post may contain affiliate links, at no additional cost to you. For more information, see my complete disclosure HERE.
My tip for using a metal bowl for whipping cream has been shared before, I believe. Did you know you can also use this wonderful Kitchenaid Cordless Chopper, as well? It has a whipping attachment that can not only aid in making salad dressing, but whips up cream in a jiffy!
And, of course, it chops nuts, onions, and all the things in a snap, too!
Extra tip: Use a dash of vanilla when making whipped cream… it’s yummy!
Weekly Blogging Tip
They say that copying is the best form of flattery.
Well, it all depends. 😉
As bloggers, we definitely want our readers to copy the DIYs, tips, and tricks we are sharing on our blog, right?
However, when we are talking about copying within the blogging community at large, just don’t. It’s true there is nothing new under the sun, but if you want to share a similar project on your blog that you found on another blog, be sure to put your own twist on it. (And we aren’t just talking a little twist… make sure it’s noticeable.)
And NEVER copy a blogger’s content (aka written word), without giving credit via a link to their blog. It just makes for a more loving and joyful community.
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
January Musing Nature Reflections
Rachelle from My Hubbard Home is sharing some images of one of my fave books, and she is sharing some of her own January reflections, as well!
Saving for Next Year’s Christmas
Want some tips and tricks on how to prepare for gift-giving next year? Natasha from Serenity You is sharing some ideas that you won’t want to miss! (Extra fun perk: Natasha is from the UK and her accent comes through clearly on her post… anyone know what ‘prezzies’ are without Googling it?)
Have a More Productive Year
Susan from Home with Grace and Joy is sharing some great tips for having a more productive, and blessed, 2023! I love her devotional tip the most!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media, with the use of ONE photo from your blog for that may be included in a pinnable collage. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
We are looking forward to seeing all the winter, spring and Valentine posts! Remember, you can link-up new content AND evergreen content, too!