Welcome to the party… Tuesday Turn About #38 is turning green!
WELCOME TO TUESDAY TURN ABOUT LINK PARTY #38- Turning Green
Lots going on this week at My Wee Abode…
After 21 hours of labor, my favorite first niece (all my nieces are my favorite… my favorite first niece, favorite second niece, and so on), made me a great aunt for the first time by delivering my favorite first great niece. Juniper Diane was born on March 1, just 28 minutes past making it as a leap year baby. We are all in love with little Juni!
Family from Florida arrived today and will be at My Wee Abode through next Monday morning! It’s wonderful to have family visiting and I’m hoping my aunt and uncle will enjoy their cozy little time at MWA while I stay at my daughter and son-in-love’s home (thanks, Nika and Mark, for being so hospitable).
This week I’m turning green, but not with envy… well, maybe a little envy from all the wonderful decor and projects shared for St. Patrick’s Day. As always, wish I could share them all, but three will have to suffice. However…
Make sure to hop on over to Thistle Key Lane and Bluesky at Home and check out SIX additional features from TTA! You never know who might be featured there!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
What exactly does ‘turn about’ mean? Take a look at Tuesday Turn About #1!
Let’s take a look at all the wonderful green inspiration from this past week!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Bluesky at Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Here’s what we’ve been up to…
My Wee Abode
Thistle Key Lane
Bluesky At Home
This Week’s Features:
Light and Bright Vignette
Bev from Across the Boulevard is sharing how to create a light a bright St. Patrick’s Day vignette. The understated green and white decor is fresh and lovely. And there is a tutorial for making the wreath, too!
This bread from Marilyn’s Treats is SUPPOSED to be green! This yummy pistachio sweet bread is made from ordinary ingredients that you don’t usually use for bread! Take a look, and let me know if you make it!
Do you know what transferware is? Take a look at Debra’s post to find out! The lovely green transferware collection she shares at Common Ground is a perfect way to welcome spring and covertly decorate for St. Patrick’s Day.
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Looking forward to more spring inspiration, diy projects, decor and more this coming week!