Let’s take a look at some of the best blog posts on the web! Tuesday Turn About link party 3 has started!
WELCOME TO TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #3 the LINK PARTY
(Please excuse some lack of originality with my post this week. Although my features are new, I’m battling sickness again, so my actual writings may look very familiar to last week’s. Hope to be back to normal next week!)
Michelle, Crissy and I are all so happy to have you join us for our third week of Tuesday Turn About! Co-hosting this party with them each week is a total blessing!
It was so fun visiting each and every post. I try to do this every week, as well as comment on at least one link from each blogger. We are truly thankful that you have chosen to be part of this link party community, and we hope you’ll continue to join us each week (and tell your friends, too!)
Remember to visit each hostess, as we are all featuring two different posts along with the post that was visited the most! (Oh, and we also pin the features to our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board!)
Now grab your fave “cuppa”, relax, and enjoy this week’s Tuesday Turn About!
What the heck does ‘turn about’ mean? Take a look at Tuesday Turn About #1!
Though not a requirement whatsoever, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- First Day of Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Here’s what we’ve been up to…
My Wee Abode
First Day of Home
Thistle Key Lane
This Week’s Features:
Y’all know I’m all about making the most of small spaces… it’s kinda my life. 😉 And even though I don’t have a laundry room in MWA, this IKEA Hyllis Cart makeover from Hannah at Handmade Weekly is super inspiring! What tight spot could you use this nifty and pretty storage cart? Welcome to the party, Hannah! Don’t you just love a beautiful chippy tote? Well, this one from Cindy at Reinvented Delaware is one of the prettiest I’ve seen! And, she’s sharing several versions that she has created! Thanks for the tutorial, Cindy!
And, for the most clicked post…
My sweet friend Rachelle from My Hubbard Home is sharing her summer home tour. Filled with oranges and creams, she also is using lots of understated coastal touches (right up THIS girl’s alley!). Go take a look at ALL the breezy inspiration! Just lovely, Rachelle!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Let’s start linking! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Okay, last week’s party was bigger than our first… and we want to keep it going! Let’s all join in and have some fun! Tell me, what was your fave link from last week (or even this week?)