The party is HUGE again this week… and it’s all about gourds! Welcome to Tuesday Turn About #217 Pumpkin Palooza.
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #217 PUMPKIN PALOOZA
Welcome to the pumpkin palooza!
Yep, the party is EXTRA this week, as Lynne was bombarded with school preparations! We’ll see her back at the party next week!
Can you believe that fall is almost here? I know we still have a few weeks left, but I’m already getting excited about it. And this past week, I noticed all the fantastic posts about our beloved autumnal gourd – pumpkins!
So I figured since it was just me hosting this week, how about we throw a big pumpkin party?
This week, I’m thrilled to showcase not one, not five, but a total of ten amazing pumpkin-themed posts! Let’s celebrate the upcoming season together! 🎃🍂
Happenings at MWA…
My Wee Abode is getting ready for TWO fall tours!
The first one happens next Monday, September 4, with the Bloggers’ Best Home Tour, and tour #2 is on Wednesday, September 13. Be sure to mark you calendars! There will be lots of inspiration for everyone’s decor style!
Weekly Household Tip
I’m finding it super hard to grow anything that blooms on my shade-only balcony!
Faux plants are on the agenda for the fall! I hate the thought of it, but it’s turning out that I might just LOVE the look (and ease) of it! You’ll get a peek at my new ‘blooms’ at My Wee Abode’s first fall tour!
Weekly Blogging Tip
Who out there is creating Google Web Stories? I hear they give you a nice burst of temporary traffic, which should mean new (and, hopefully, permanent) subscribers, too!
The plug-in for WordPress is quite easy to use, and super intuitive. Much like Canva or PicMonkey! I think I’m going to give it a try… How ’bout you?
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
Lynne will return next week, after the stress of the first week of school is alleviated!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media, with the use of ONE photo from your blog for that may be included in a pinnable collage. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Did you enjoy all the pumpkin “pomp” this week?! So much ‘gourd’geous inspo, right? We all love the fall posts! Keep ’em coming, along with ALL your home related posts!