The party has started, even though I’m nodding-off at my computer! It’s Tuesday Turn About #155 June Flowers!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #155 JUNE FLOWERS
This week, I’m sharing projects and homes that are featuring some lovely flowers!
If my post sounds a bit ‘mumbo-jumboed’, bear with me. I was up until 1:30am finishing up my summer tour post! The link is below with all the hostesses’ features!
Then, I was up at 6:30am to get my mom and myself ready for our day, and then I was out the door at 9am to the office. Worked there 5 hours, then went grocery shopping for two weeks’ worth of groceries!
So, I’m sure you will understand when I say the blogging and household tips will be back next week, and feature ‘blurbs’ will be back then, as well. Thanks!
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Looking forward to this week’s posts, and a bit of much needed rest, too! 😉