At today’s party, we are featuring treats for both kids and adults! Come join us at Tuesday Turn About #156 Patriotic Treats.
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #156 PATRIOTIC TREATS
Welcome to the first day of summer!
Are YOU feeling the temps rise in your neck-of-the woods? We sure are here! And, living on the 3rd (and top) floor of our building makes things just a little bit warmer, too! I’m praising the Lord for AC!!! (Seriously.)
This week, my eye was caught by all the RWB treats that were shared at the party! From punch to popsicles, there was something for everyone!
So, after a couple of tips, let’s take a look at just a few of the yummy patriotic treats that you can whip up for the July 4th holiday… or any day!
Weekly Household Tip
Baking soda is a miracle-worker, in my humble opinion.
Have you tried it on crayon-colored walls, created by your art-loving-toddler? Take a damp sponge, sprinkle a bit on the sponge and gently rub the area until the crayon disappears. (Be sure to test this before going at it full-steam-ahead!)
Weekly Blogging Tip
There were a couple questions from the last blog tip that was shared regarding how to recrawl/reindex a post with Google.
Now, let’s party!
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
RWB Cupcakes the Whole Family Will Love
These red-white-and-blue cupcakes that Michelle from The Wooden Spoon Effect are sure to be a hit with all your party-ers! Take a look at how to get the cake to make a RWB effect and create these lovely little treats!
Patriotic Parfaits for Your 4th Celebration
These RWB mason jar treats are a perfect and easy dessert to create for the summer, and especially on the 4th! Emily from Hunny I’m Home shares exactly how to make these patriotic parfaits.
Jigglers for July 4th
Talk about a fun dessert that will tickle the tummies of young and old alike (no kidding… have you ever tried Jello jigglers? They are a delight to eat!) Kristy from Mommy Hates To Cook is showing you how to create this lovely RWB dessert that is sure to please everyone at the party!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media, with the use of ONE photo from your blog for that may be included in a pinnable collage. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Summer has officially started! I’m excited to see all the decor, recipes, DIYs, and crafts y’all are working on this summer (and past ones, too)! Share all the things! We all are lookin’ forward to it!