The party is sweet! It’s Tuesday Turn About #141 March Treats!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #141 MARCH TREATS
Well, March is in full swing, and St. Patrick’s Day is just around the corner!
So this week, I’m sharing some St. Paddy’s Day treats that not only will your kids enjoy, but there just may be something sweet for EVERYONE!
It’s been a challenging week… I’m home late writing this post at the last minute. I apologize… household and blogging tips will need to return next week!
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
It’s Magically Delicious
These chocolatey treats aren’t just the ‘bomb’, they are a nod to Lucky Charms cereal! You’ll have to see the whole post from Jen at A Magical Mess to see what I mean!
Make a Wish!
These rice crispy treats have an Irish twist! These are perfect to send with a child for a classroom celebration or homeschool event on St. Patrick’s Day! And, Alea from Premeditated Leftovers is showing us exactly how to make these!
A Pot of Grapes at the End of the Rainbow?
Aren’t these SO pretty? These rainbow Jello-frosted grapes fit right into the March treats theme this week! Wanna know how to make them? Sarah at Must Have Mom will show you how!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Looking forward to all the fun coming this week!