This week, we are continuing our celebration of spring with treats that can be shared in the summer, too! It’s Tuesday Turn About #197 Lemony Spring Treats!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #197 LEMONY SPRING TREATS
Well, I hope you all had a blessed Easter!
And, welcome to the party!
Because of the holiday and taking an extra day off on Monday, I’m running a bit behind, so we are going to get right to the party. However, our weekly tips will be back next week.
This week, My Wee Abode is featuring some lemony recipes that are sure to please you lemon-dessert lovers! (I’m raising my hand HIGH!)
And remember, if you aren’t featured at My Wee Abode…
Oh, another reminder…
By the way, Tuesday Turn About will be celebrating our 200th party in just a few weeks with a GIVE-AWAY! We’ll have more details for you next week!
But for now, let’s get this party started!
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media, with the use of ONE photo from your blog for that may be included in a pinnable collage. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
So, what are YOU doing in this last half of spring? Are you planning some yummy treats for your family… or maybe some fun projects around the house? Let me know in the comments, and link-up!