Tuesday Turn About #70 October Discoveries is all about autumn ‘treasures’ that were linked this last week!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #70 October Discoveries
Are you ready to party?
For this week’s party, I had narrowed my choices down to about 20. 😉 Then I started choosing the ones that I was going to feature and 5 of the first eight I chose all came from unsecured sites. Womp, womp!
Remember, blogging buddies, it’s not wise for us to add links to our blogs that don’t have secure permalinks. So in order to be featured, please be sure your have a SSL Certificate. (And, having a SSL Certificate boosts your SEO, too! Google gives preference to secure sites. It’s really easy to get, just ask your blog host about it!)
So, now that I’ve given you a bonus blogging tip, let’s take a look at a couple more tips before we get started with the treasures found from this past week’s links.
During the fall season, we often decorate our homes (inside and out) with lovely pots and baskets of beautiful tiny mums! I just love the vibrant colors God has created in these amazing little flowers.
If you want mums to last longer, be sure to pinch off the dead blooms on a regular basis and give them a big drink of water when the leaves and blooms start to go limp.
Weekly Blogging Tip
We’ve discussed before how outside links in your post should be set to open in a new window, but also remember to have your social buttons (Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook) open in a new window, as well. You always want to make it easy for the reader to return to the post they were visiting on your site.
Now, let’s check out the party!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Bluesky At Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Here’s What We’ve Been Up To:
My Wee Abode
Thistle Key Lane
Bluesky At Home
This Week’s Features:
A Little Birdie Told Me…
Y’all… if you feature birds in a post, you’ve pretty much ‘got me’. Jeanie from The Marmelade Gypsy is sharing some of her lovely watercolor paintings, and this sandpiper made me stop mid-scroll! Check out her other paintings, too!
A Sweet Surprise for Fall
My sweet friend Lori from Southern Nell’s Gracious Living is sharing 5 tips on how to create a simple fall tablescape. Her plate decor of a sweet red pear made this table setting extra special (I love a good red pear!)
Fall Hoop Wreath with a Twist
Embroidery hoop wreaths are all the rage these days, whether they be beaded, mossed, or succulent…ed (it’s a word, trust me.) But this unique and lovely fall hoop wreath has a couple of twists to it! Come see how Rachelle from My Hubbard Home put this together!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
We had wonderful participation last week! Keep those fall posts coming (and I’m thinking Christmas may just be over the horizon?)