The party has started! It’s Tuesday Turn About #153 More Summer Fun!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #
Welcome to the last day of May!
Can you believe we are half-way through the year… already?
So many sad things going on in our country and the world right now. Life often still feels so surreal.
And even though we are tempted to stop the ‘normal’, we also feel it’s really important to have some consistency in our lives. So, the co-hostesses have agreed to continue with the party this week.
So, this week, I’m sharing even more summer inspo, including some amazing gardens!
Weekly Household Tip
I’ve shared before about Oxy Clean White Revive. But recently, I tried using the detergent-booster in the pre-soak setting of my new washer! My white towels came out so bright, my sister even made a remark about how white they were!
Weekly Blogging Tip
Here is a quick reminder.
Don’t discourage yourself from posting about a certain topic, craft, or DIY, simply because another blogger (or 12) have written about it. Remember, your readers are YOUR readers. They may not have heard ANYTHING about the subject you want to share!
Just a little side note… Always remember to put your own “twist” on your post!
Now, let’s party!
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
Super Lovely Spring Bulb Tour
You will be in awe of Amy’s lovely spring/summer garden tour! Her amazing estate is covered in flowering bulbs! Seriously, you need to hop on over and take a look at Amy’s Creative Pursuits.
Yummy Strawberry Recipe
Linda from Bushel and a Pickle is sharing her lost-but-now-found fancy strawberry jello salad. I’ve had this recipe one time, but I’m looking forward to trying this recipe myself. But, I need to find some gorgeous strawberries, like Linda did!
Garden Surprise Delights
Have you ever had flowers ‘pop-up’ in your garden and greet you as a wonderful surprise? Well, take a look at Rita’s new-to-her garden… Panoply is getting some lovely spring/summer flower surprises!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Well, we are closing up May, and summer is just around the corner. We are excited to see all the summer projects, DIYs, crafts, and recipes you have in store!