Let’s get inspired by flowers and gardens this week! It’s Tuesday Turn About #210 Summer Flowers.
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #210 SUMMER FLOWERS
Are you ready to party?
We even have tips this week! 😀
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday last week! With all the celebrating I did, I wasn’t able to get my upcycled project posted… Hoping it can be done this week! 😉
In the meantime, there were LOTS of posts linked-up about gardening and flowers this week. What is it about summer that makes us want to celebrate with flowers (and fireworks)?
We have a LOT of “fresh” this week, and a little bit of faux… Which team are YOU on?
Remember, not only do you get inspiration here at My Wee Abode each week at TTA, but…
Weekly Household Tip
This post may contain affiliate links, at no additional cost to you. For more information, see my complete disclosure HERE.
My days are so busy… I must confess, once in a while I even miss my quiet time with the Lord in the mornings when things with Mom get away from me.
However, MOST days I start by spending time in the Word and talking with the Lord (including asking Him to help me focus during my prayer time).
What I Use…
One of the devotionals I’m using in the morning is “Grace for the Unexpected Journey”. This devotional is specifically for caregivers. The daily writings are short and include a couple of thought-provoking questions and an area for journaling/praying. I’m on my second go-around with this book, and I suspect it will be on ‘loop’ for a while. 😉
Weekly Blogging Tip
This week, let’s talk about external links…
One of the best ways to get Google to recognize your blog is to have Domain Authority (DA). This means that you are an established ‘source’ for information pertaining to a certain subject, or subjectS.
Using external links on your blog posts is one way to help with this. Add links to other sites that have ‘authority’ on the subject you are writing about. For example, if you are sharing a Mother’s Day printable, link to a Hallmark post that shares phrases to write in a Mother’s Day card. This not only provides great info for your readers, but also shows Google that you are using exceptional resources for your blog post! Win-win!
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
Quick and Easy Hydrangea Arrangements
Whether your use fresh or faux hydrangeas, Wendy from WM Design House is sharing her quick and easy arrangements of these profuse ‘balls’ of flowers! And she has some great tips of how to care for fresh hydrangeas, too!
Gardens a Plenty
Lynne from Thrifting Wonderland is sharing a collection of gardens that is breathtaking… like this one!
Quick and Simple Summer Flower Displays
Want to add some quick and simple summer flowers to your home? Rachel from The Antiqued Journey is showing you how to do it!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media, with the use of ONE photo from your blog for that may be included in a pinnable collage. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Here’s to a blessed week for all of you! Keep those wonderful posts a-comin’!