We’re celebrating the fall… outside! It’s Tuesday Turn About #171 Autumn Outside!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #171 AUTUMN OUTSIDE
And ‘hello’ to all the My Wee Abode family! Welcome to the party!
Can you believe we are already in October?! I know… we say this every month, right?
I’m working to get all the decor DIYs finished this month… lots of fun things are coming for the fall season!
My back is at about 90%, and getting better. Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes!
This week, I’m celebrating autumn with lots of tips and tricks and decor ideas for our outside spaces!
And don’t forget…
Weekly Household Tip
Sometimes, we forget our sliding glass doors need a little love, too!
A quick ‘fix’ that doesn’t have to cost a lot of money is to add a curtain panel to both sides of the slider! Voila! It finishes the room and “frames” your outdoor living space.
Weekly Blogging Tip
Just a reminder… share your new content on other social media venues.
Make it easy on yourself. You don’t have to share your new content on ALL your social media channels in one day. Spread it out, and add different captions/messages that relate to the blog post. This will help your readers know that your content is relative now, and later!
Now… grab a cup of your fave beverage, and let’s party!
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media, with the use of ONE photo from your blog for that may be included in a pinnable collage. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
I hope you enjoyed the party! AND, I hope you are telling your friends about all the inspiration they can find here! Plus, tell your blogging friends to come link-up, too! We are SO thankful for all of you!