Tuesday Turn About #23 Fall Happenings has started! Let’s look at some fun seasonal posts!
WELCOME TO TUESDAY TURN ABOUT LINK PARTY #23 – Fall Happenings
It was so enjoyable seeing all the Halloween and fall posts this week… and we even had our first Christmas link-ups! I’m starting to feel all jingle-belly!
But, before we start, there’s some sad news to share…
This will be the last Tuesday Turn About for Crissy from First Day of Home. Crissy is really wanting to spend more time with her sweet family, as well as pursue some blogging projects she has been putting on the back burner. We are EXTREMELY sad to see Crissy leave TTA, but we TOTALLY understand her decision. We love you, Crissy!
So, now let’s bring some sunshine to this post! Or maybe some fall leaves and overcast weather?
Let’s take a look at some fall happenings from the past week’s party!
Each hostess’ blog (links below), features 4 different posts that linked up last week! That’s a total of EIGHT features at TTA! If your post isn’t featured here, it just may be featured at Thistle Key Lane!
Also, don’t forget to check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All EIGHT featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
What exactly does ‘turn about’ mean? Take a look at Tuesday Turn About #1!
We had some stinking hot temps again last week, but we’re cooling down again in So Cal… so let’s grab a yummy beverage and check-out what’s going on at TTA!Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- First Day of Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Here’s what we’ve been up to…
My Wee Abode
Thistle Key Lane
First Day of Home
This Week’s Features:
All the Fall Yumminess
Okay, y’all… something that is NOT on my About Page… I LOVE cheesecake. Pretty much any type of cheesecake (have you tried the Dutch Apple Cranberry Cheese Pie at Coco’s? Oh… sorry… where was I?)
Well, this No Bake Apple Cinnamon Cheesecake With Streusel Crust from Marilyn’s Treats stopped me in my tracks!
Fall is Busting Out All Over…
And this pumpkin floral arrangement from Petals, Pies and Otherwise is definite proof of just that! Check-out Katy’s wonderful tutorial for the perfect Thanksgiving centerpiece!
Table Runner that Wins the Race!
CoCo from The Crowned Goat is sharing 8 Tips for making a gorgeous greenery table runner! She’s not only sharing one for fall, but she’s giving us some inspiration for a Christmas table runner (or three), as well! Take a look!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Now let’s see if there will be MORE Christmas posts starting this week… I have a feeling there will be!