You might think we are celebrating the fall season that is right around the corner, but I’m excited about something more! So, let’s celebrate with fall watercolor printables.
CELEBRATE WITH FALL WATERCOLOR PRINTABLES
With temperatures soaring upward all-over the country, it may go against the grain to start celebrating the fall season.
BUT, I don’t think it’s ever too soon to add a new watercolor fall printable (or THREE) to the My Wee Abode Library!
Oh, and I have another reason to celebrate, too! And YOU are receiving the gift!
What Are We Celebrating?
If you hopped on over to Tuesday Turn About this past week, you already know that I officially retired from my day job, and I am now a full-time blogger! Oh, and I am still the primary caretaker for my mom, as well. 😉
It’s really a dream-come-true… much earlier than I thought it would happen. But, my siblings realized that having three jobs was just too much for me. We weighed all the pros and cons, and decided it made sense to take a step of faith, and see what the Lord will do with me and the blog!
God is good, all the time!
What Are We Getting?
Having more time and creative energy is definitely something I’m looking forward to!
Why not start off with a bang… and a gift?!
My first post as a full-time blogger includes THREE new seasonal printables, just for you!
Well, actually, it’s just for My Wee Abode subscribers (we like to call them family members 😉 )!
Become a My Wee Abode Family Member
Remember, you can get these printables and more by becoming a My Wee Abode VIP! Just click on the button!
And, if you are a My Wee Abode ‘family member’, you already know how to get instant access to these lovely digital prints! Simply click on the Free Printables tab at the top of this page and enter the password you receive at the end of each and every newsletter from MWA!
Now, let’s take a look at these pretty new watercolor printables for the fall!
Pumpkin Floral Arrangement Printable
Pumpkin floral arrangements have been all the rage for several years. Need proof? Take a look at this lovely arrangement by my dear friend Crissy from First Day of Home.
So, it just made sense for me to create this pretty printable with an orange pumpkin and a plethora of fall foliage!
Fall-elujah Wreath Printable
One of my favorite ‘words’ of the autumn season is “Fall-elujah”. It reminds me that fall is finally here, and that our Lord has created this cozy, cool season to remind us of how good He is.
Bucket of Posies Printable
How ’bout a bucket full of fall posies? This rustic bucket with all kinds of early fall flowers is the perfect way to say ‘good-bye summer’ and ‘hello fall’!
How Do I Print Printables?
- In order to give you the best quality prints, these files are a little large. So, be patient… It may take a few minutes to download.
- Adobe Reader is the best way to view and print all of the MWA printables (not in Chrome PDF viewer).
- Use the high-quality setting on your printer, as this will give you the best detail for the printable.
- Make sure to select ‘actual size’ on your printer options.
- Bright white cardstock or heavy paper (28lb or higher) will give the best printing results. Using watercolor paper is even better!
- When there is more than one page to a file, print the whole file, or one item at a time… it’s up to you!
What Do I Do With Printables?
Printables can be used in so many ways:
- Pop your printable into a thrifted frame and hang it on the wall or set it on a dresser.
- These free printables are great to take to the workplace and place on a desk.
- Feel free to use these as gifts! However, if a friend or family member wants access to ALL the printables here at My Wee Abode, please encourage them to subscribe. 🙂
- These are great for a birthday present, shower gift, or a wedding gift!
- What would you do with them?
Enjoy My Gift to You!
I hope you celebrate with me and enjoy these printables for yourself! Let me know what you do with yours in the comments!