Want to brighten up your home for the upcoming season! How ’bout some fresh lemon watercolor printables for summer (and for FREE)!
FRESH LEMON WATERCOLOR PRINTABLES FOR SUMMER
It’s that time again, my friends!
FREE printables time, that is!
And today, as a gift to you, I have three fresh lemon watercolor printables for summer in two different variations!
Want the artwork to make its own statement? Print-out the 8 x 10 digital wall art with the lovely watercolor lemons… and lemon blossoms!
Want something to add to your summer home that actually says ‘summer’? Choose the lemony printables that include words like “Fresh”, “Bright”, and, oh hey… how ’bout “Summer”? (Wow, who came up with that bright idea? 😉 )
Add these pretty, sun-shiny, and FREE summer printables to any corner of your home for an instant decor ‘lift’!
Remember, you can get these printables and more by becoming a My Wee Abode VIP! Just click on the button!
Blossoming Fresh Lemon Watercolor Printables
Let’s start from the beginning, shall we? Well, the beginning for amazing lemons, that is!
This lovely lemon blossom branch features three pretty flowers along with a stem of buds.
These citrus-y digital pieces of art come with or without a zesty summer expression.
Oh, and if you want a refreshing drink to enjoy as you look at your lovely new printables, check out this yummy lavender lemonade recipe from my blogging bestie, Crissy at First Day of Home.
Fruity Fresh Lemon Watercolor Printables
Of course, after the blossoms come the pretty yellow fruits!
What do you think… are these Meyers, Eurekas, or ???
Each printable today also has a golden line drawing in the background to give the artwork a little extra pizzazz!
These printables also look great popped into a frame and placed on a table.
How ’bout a fresh floral arrangement with lemons to place next to your watercolor printable? This lemon and daisy-like arrangement, from my dear friend Paula at Sweet Pea, would complete your breezy centerpiece!
Cut Fresh Lemon Watercolor Printables
Of course, what’s the point of growing lemons if you can’t use them, right?
The sliced lemon printable also has a little blossom tucked in, as well as some lovely and large green lemon leaves!
I especially like the large golden lemon slice in the background! It makes such a statement!
Just like the other two, this third print in our little lemon ‘grove’ also comes with or without a pretty lettered word.
Fresh cut lemons always remind me of my favorite sweet-and-sour desserts, like our family’s favorite lemon cream cheese pie!
If you want to see these printables in some ‘real-life’ homes and living areas, take a look at my sweet friend Jen’s home at Midwest Life and Style.
Also, I used the prints on my baker’s cabinet, which you can see in my summer home tour.
To get instant access to all of these printables, simply click on the button below and fill out the form. You will immediately receive an email containing the password to download the Free Summer Printables that will freshen up your home instantly, along with ALL the MWA printables! You’ll also receive new post notifications, newsletters, and tips and tricks for living small sent right to your inbox! To see all that’s available in the exclusive My Wee Abode library, click the button.
(If you are already a subscriber to My Wee Abode, your password is at the bottom of each and every newsletter… just click on the “Free Printables” tab on the menu, and you will be redirected.)
What Is the Best Way to Print Digital Watercolor Printables?
- In order to give you the best quality prints, these files are a little large. So, be patient… It may take a few minutes to download.
- Adobe Reader is the best way to view and print all of the MWA printables (not in Chrome PDF viewer).
- Use the high-quality setting on your printer, as this will give you the best detail for the printable.
- Make sure to select ‘actual size’ on your printer options.
- Bright white cardstock or heavy paper (28lb or higher) will give the best printing results. Using watercolor paper is even better!
- When there is more than one page to a file, print the whole file, or one item at a time… it’s up to you!
Now It’s Your Turn
You can use these fresh lemon watercolor printables in all types of ways:
- Print and pop into a white frame and give as a hostess gift
- Add one (or three) to a gold frame and give as a bridal shower gift
- These would be great for a housewarming gift this summer, too!
- And, of course, print all three and hang as a collage in your home (I’m thinking over a coffee station with yellow and black decor would be so pretty!)
What will you do with your lemon-y printables this season?