Summer guides are this week’s topic for My Wee Abode’s features at Tuesday Turn About #8!
WELCOME TO TUESDAY TURN ABOUT LINK PARTY #8!
SO many GREAT posts this week! Crissy, Michelle, and I had SUCH a hard time picking just nine!
Visiting each post was so fun this week… and I believe I was able to comment on at least one post for each blogger! If I missed you, I’ll try my hardest to ‘hit’ you next week!
Remember to check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! We pin all our featured bloggers to this board!
Be sure to visit each hostess’ blog (links below), as we each feature 3 different posts that linked up last week! That’s a total of NINE features at TTA! If your post isn’t featured here, it just may be featured at Thistle Key Lane or First Day of Home!
There were quite a few guides posted this week, and I enjoyed all of them… again, I wish I could feature SO many more, but that’s what contributes to the fun each week, right? Checking to see if you’ve been featured? I know that’s fun for me when I link up to parties!
So, let’s take a look at a few summer-time guides!
What exactly does ‘turn about’ mean? Take a look at Tuesday Turn About #1!
Again, take a look at these lovely ladies’ blogs! They are beautiful and SO helpful!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- First Day of Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Here’s what we’ve been up to…
My Wee Abode
Thistle Key Lane
First Day of Home
This Week’s Features:
Do you collect seashells? Whether at your local beach or on vacation, Sylvia from Grace for a Gypsy is going to show us how we can clean those shells, and polish them, too! Cricut Paper Cutting machines are all the rage these days. I haven’t purchased one yet for two reasons: space in my tiny home, and I’m just not sure which one would be best for me. Well, Jennifer from Celebrating Everyday Life solved my latter reason with this Cricut Buying Guide! Vintage silver is SO pretty, and I have just a few pieces. Tiffany from A Nod To Navy is sharing some wonderful tips on how collect vintage silverware! Take a look!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
We had a wonderful party last week, with quite a few new bloggers! This is GREAT for both bloggers and readers! Is there something YOU would like to see happen at Tuesday Turn About?