The party has opened and Tuesday Turn About #22 Everyday Inspiration has LOTS to share! Come join us!
WELCOME TO TUESDAY TURN ABOUT LINK PARTY #22 – Everyday Inspiration
So many wonderful posts, as always, this week! We are SO thankful for all the wonderful blogging friends that join us week, as well as our wonderful readers! YOU ALL make this party what it is… “Inspiration Central”!
Breaking away from the normal seasonal decor this week, I thought I would feature some ‘everyday’ inspiration for your home! Remember…
Each hostess’ blog (links below), features 3 different posts that linked up last week! That’s a total of NINE features at TTA! If your post isn’t featured here, it just may be featured at Thistle Key Lane or First Day of Home!
Also, don’t forget to check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
What exactly does ‘turn about’ mean? Take a look at Tuesday Turn About #1!
I think most of us are starting to feel the cooler temps, so grab a cup of something warm, and join me in perusing Blogland!Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- First Day of Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Here’s what we’ve been up to…
My Wee Abode
Thistle Key Lane
First Day of Home
This Week’s Features:
Paint Colors of the Year
JRL Interiors is sharing some color combinations using the ‘paint colors’ of the year. And, Janet is sharing more than Benjamin Moore colors! I love the tips that Janet shares each week on her blog for home interior design.
Wee Entry Way
When you talk about small, I listen, and Judith from Botanic Bleu is talking about her French spin on her small entryway. This REALLY inspired me to start changing up the little welcome area in MWA!
Affordable Ceiling Medallions for the Wall
Sherry from Hello Creative Me joined TTA this week and shared her colorful medallions that she added to her craft room! They coordinate perfectly (because she custom painted them). Talk about inexpensive decor that packs a punch!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Looking forward to all the lovely posts and inspiration for this week! Do you have a favorite post that inspired you this past week?