Tuesday Turn About #107 Small Living is sharing features on tiny spaces and “homes”!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #107 SMALL LIVING
We hope you all had a wonderful July 4th weekend!
This week’s party is going to be ‘smaller’ in a few ways!
First off… one of our co-hostesses is taking a short blogging break, but Michelle from Thistle Key Lane will be back next week!
Secondly, because of Michelle’s little “vaca”, we will be back next week with our weekly tips!
AND, this week’s features at My Wee Abode are about small living.
Also, because there are just two of us featuring this week, Carol and I will each be sharing four posts! So, I have an extra ‘just for fun’ feature that isn’t about tiny home living! 😉
So, now let’s party!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Bluesky At Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Here’s What We’ve Been Up To:
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
This Week’s Features:
Modern Mountain RV Makeover
Have you ever seen a RV makeover? Take a look at this tiny ‘house’ makeover! Sarah from Must Have Mom is sharing some great before and after photos!
Declutter Without the Stress
Julie from Filling the Jars is sharing a process on how to declutter your home, without having to do it all in one day! She calls is the ‘slow declutter method’. Take a look at her tips, which will help make the most of a small home!
Four Tiny Room Ideas
These four ideas for creating beautiful tiny rooms are easy and affordable! See what Kathryn from The Dedicated House is sharing with us!
Just for Fun!
If you have ever wanted to start the hobby-art of lettering, Pam from An Artful Mom is sharing her knowledge of the best brush pens for beginners.
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
We so enjoy seeing everyone’s hard work, and our readers love perusing your posts, too! I’m thinking that fall posts will be showing up soon! Are you ready for the autumn season yet?