The party has started and Tuesday Turn About #34 All Hearts is bringing you features with more Valentine’s Day inspiration!
WELCOME TO TUESDAY TURN ABOUT LINK PARTY #34- All Hearts
Welcome to Tuesday Turn About #34!
And Happy February! Since this is considered the month of celebrating ‘love’, I thought I would take the opportunity to share more Valentine’s Day projects with you all!
Make sure to hop on over to Thistle Key Lane and Bluesky at Home and check out SIX additional features from TTA! You never know who might be featured there!
We had so many new bloggers last week, and we broke our record of links, too! That is always so much fun to see! Thank you all for sharing about the party with your readers and blogging buddies!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
What exactly does ‘turn about’ mean? Take a look at Tuesday Turn About #1!
Now, let’s take a look at LOVEly features, and enjoy the beautiful tutorials, tips, and projects!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Bluesky at Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Here’s what we’ve been up to…
My Wee Abode
Thistle Key Lane
Bluesky At Home
This Week’s Features:
Poms and Hearts
Pom-poms are all the rage these days, and I can see why by looking at this lovely Valentine’s Day garland from Crissy at First Day of Home. And that stitching around the felt heart makes me stop every time I see it! Pop on over to see an easy tutorial, and learn how to make those perfect poms!
Bright and Shiny Heart Wreath
Have you ever heard of Shiny Brite ornaments? I first heard of them this past Christmas. Though I’ve never thought of collecting them before, this Shiny Brite Valentine wreath from Fresh Vintage by Lisa S inspires me to collect them to create all kinds of door decor!
Pocket Full o’ Hearts
Have you visited The Shabby Art Boutique? If you haven’t, you are missing out on little tastes of Heaven! Kerryanne shares lovely, soft, vintage paper projects that are just jaw-dropping! And she offers free tutorials as well as an affordable subscription to all her gorgeous projects, like this lovely (free) vintage Valentine pocket!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Wouldn’t it be fun to have even MORE posts to peruse this week?! Here’s hoping! I’m thinkin’ spring posts are going to start popping up soon! Woo hoo!