Fall is coming on strong, and we are embracing it big time at My Wee Abode! It’s Tuesday Turn About #218 Arriving and Leafing.
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #218 ARRIVING AND LEAFING
The party has officially kicked off, and we’re diving headfirst into the world of fall leaves – think printables, pumpkins, gold accents, and so much more!
September has arrived, and fall is arriving… so Tuesday Turn About is LEAFing in a big way… and with some twists! 😉
Last week, we were absolutely inundated with an abundance of wonderful fall link-ups, many of which showcased the beauty of autumn leaves in all their splendor! It was such a treat that I couldn’t resist throwing a little shindig celebrating the crunchy, warm-hued foliage of fall!
Be sure to hop on over to My Family Thyme to check out FOUR additional features from TTA!
If you haven’t been featured at MWA this week, you just may be featured there!
Bloggers’ Best Fall Home Tour
Did you happen to miss it yesterday? The Bloggers’ Best Fall Home Tour kicked off, and we’re already rolling into day two of five fabulous fall-filled days, showcasing homes with an array of decor styles! It’s a lovely virtual tour you won’t want to miss.
Start your tour at my cozy fall apartment kitchen and entry, and return each day to visit all your fave bloggers!
Our weekly tips will return in a couple weeks!
Now, let’s party!
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
LOTS of Fall Centerpieces, with LEAVES
Lisa from True Whimsey is sharing a load of leaves… in centerpieces, that is! Take a look at her centerpiece roundup that features lots of fall elements, including leaves!
The Beauty of Autumn Free Printable
You know I love printables, especially when they are free! My dear friend Jamie from Anderson & Grant has recently returned to Blogland from an extended break and I’m thrilled! Be sure to visit her blog, give her some love, and sign up for her free printable with these lovely Fall leaves! Her home and DIYs are amazing!
Fall Crate Decor DIY
Steph Creates is sharing how she created this adorable little crate for Fall. Such a sweet little item, and that orange leaf caught my eye right away!
“Leaf”ing with a Twist
Okay… I may be stretching this a bit, but I thought it was kind of clever to feature this pretty DIY from Kim at Perfecting Places. She has used rose gold leaf to zhoosh-up these plain little candle holders! Great idea, right?
And One Leafy “Turn”
Well, this adorable Fall craft from DeeDee at Clover House is a real page-turner! She’s used the leaves of a book to create this little Jack-O’-Lantern. So cute!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Did you enjoy all the ‘leaf’ features this week? It was fun to think outside the box a bit.
The Fall posts are just so much fun to peruse! Keep ’em coming… along with any other home-style posts you have!