The party has started, even though I’m a bit ‘blue’. It’s Tuesday Turn About #164 Furniture Updates.
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #164 FURNITURE UPDATES
Welcome to the party, friends!
Today’s party will be short and sweet as I’ve caught the dreaded summer cold that’s going around. (I hope I don’t fall asleep at the keyboard while I’m typing!)
Last week’s links had some lovely furniture makeovers, and several newbie attendees! Welcome!
I’m featuring three furniture updates this week, and remember…
The Household Tip and Blogging Tip will be back next week, when I can think a bit more clearly! 😉
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
Simply Lightened Stain Wood
Isn’t this coffee table gorgeous? I love the light wood tone and the details! Aliya from Open Doors Open Hearts is sharing how YOU can get this gorgeous wood tone on YOUR furniture! Can you guess the ‘secret ingredient’?
Designer Inspired Two Tier End Table Makeover
This table is calling to me! Not just because it has a coastal ‘vibe’, but because Diane from In My Own Style actually did the weaving for the bottom tier herself! Find out how you can EASILY weave like this on her post!
Not Just an Ashtray
This thrifted stand got an amazing makeover by Ann at The Apple Street Cottage! I love that she thought out-of-the-box and created this shabby chic bird cage stand from an ugly old ashtray! You won’t believe the before!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Looking forward to feeling better, and perusing all your lovely posts this week! Be on the lookout for some exciting news from My Wee Abode!