Today’s party is ‘gourd’geous. It’s Tuesday Turn About #170 More Pumpkins!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #170 MORE PUMPKINS
Welcome to this week’s link party!
Did you know that our party starts at 5pm CST each week?
And did you FURTHER know that it ends each Friday at Midnight CST?
Well, now you do. 😉
I hope you have all had a good week! What have YOU been up to?
At this week’s party, we are perusing more pumpkins! In several different ways!
And don’t forget…
Weekly Household Tip
If you have a small refrigerator, like I do, think about things you keep in the fridge that can be stored in a cabinet.
Recently, I started storing my mom’s bottle of Diet Coke in the cabinet (with the cap screwed on tightly, of course). This gave me more space for other items that need to be refrigerated, and now all I do is add an extra ice cube to Mom’s glass of soda.
Be sure to check the product labels for the manufacturer suggestions on refrigeration!
Weekly Blogging Tip
Do you backlink to similar blog niches or “authorities” in your posts?
Don’t be afraid to do this. Adding links to your posts that are helpful to your content is a great way to create Domain Authority which, in turn, tells Google to pay attention to your site! So go on… add a link (or two) to an outside source that enriches your content and helps your readers! It will help you, too!
Now, let’s take a look at some fall loveliness!
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
So many pretty white pumpkins… and I love the additional unique fall flowers!
LOTS of bloggers are doing this Pottery Barn ‘knock-off’ this season. However, this is my favorite look!
You know me and printables! And I love how Niki is sharing tips for affordable frames, too!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media, with the use of ONE photo from your blog for that may be included in a pinnable collage. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Are you enjoying all the different pumpkins this season as much as I am? Now I just need to get out and get me some mums for the balcony! Have you bought mums this season yet?