Welcome to the party, and our celebration! Tuesday Turn About turns 100 today at Tuesday Turn About #100 Celebration!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #100 CELEBRATION
We are celebrating! Today, Tuesday Turn About turns 100!
Well, it’s Tuesday Turn About’s 100th edition, that is! Today is our 100th party!
We probably don’t say it enough, but we so appreciate our readers AND fellow bloggers for visiting the party each week. It’s been such a fun ‘run’, and I so appreciate my co-hostesses, too!
And, to help celebrate today’s ‘birthday’, each hostess is featuring FOUR posts! That’s 12 features this week!
And that will be EIGHT additional features, not just six!
But, of course, first we need to take a look at our tips… a special aspect of the party that I’m pretty sure no one else has! 😉
Weekly Household Tip
Last week, I shared my lettuce-saving tip… This week, let’s keep going with the food-storage ‘theme’. 😉
When only using part of an avocado, keep the pit in the part you don’t use, place in a zip lock bag and store in the fridge. The avocado won’t turn brown, and will keep for several days!
Weekly Blogging Tip
This may be a repeat of a tip given a while back, but it’s worth sharing again.
Remember, when you are sharing affiliate links, or any type of monetizing link, be sure to include a disclosure statement BEFORE your very first monetizing link of the post. Something like this:
This post may contain affiliate links, at no additional cost to you. For more information, see my complete disclosure HERE.
Now, let’s get this party started!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Bluesky At Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Goings-On With Your Hostesses
My Wee Abode
Thistle Key Lane
Bluesky At Home
This Week’s Features:
Befores and Afters
This week, I have TWO makeovers from two wonderful blogging friends… and great before and after photos, too!
Penny’s Treasures did a HUGE makeover of her garden shed (after she did some purging and decluttering of her whole backyard area). Take a look at this amazing before and after! I love the clean look with the soothing color palette!
Tara from Stilettos and Shiplap is sharing her updated kitchen cabinets, but also another update she did to her cabinets. Can you guess what it is? Hop on over and take a look at the before and after!
I love using cloth napkins… they are a soft, dining luxury, and are budget-friendly, too! Well, Joy from Artful Homemaking is sharing a simple tutorial on how she sewed these lovely linen napkins! (And, the tutorial is perfect for flannel burp cloths… perfect for a baby shower gift!)
Do you like to take nice long showers? Well, I sure do! But I kinda miss the luxury of enjoying a bath bomb in the tub. Kendra from A Proverbs 31 Wife has a wonderful solution to this little ‘problem’. Take a look at her shower bath bomb recipe! A great gift for others… or yourself!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Here’s to 100 more TTAs, and we look forward to your posts every week!