We’re talking about all things ‘blush’ this week! It’s Tuesday Turn About #212 Pink Power!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #212 PINK POWER
Welcome to the party!
And I have a little disclaimer here…
I’m jumping on the Barbie pink band-wagon this week by featuring all things pink! However, I have NOT seen the Barbie Movie (and don’t plan to). But, I still think it’s fun to feature this pretty and summery color! (I may watch one of the children’s Barbie movies with my grands to celebrate!) 😉
BUT, I DO love pink… and this seems like a great week for me (and Lynne!) to celebrate all things pink!
A Bit of Bittersweet News…
Unfortunately, this will be the last week that Cindy from Reinvented Delaware cohosts TTA. Cindy has decided to pursue some new adventures for her blog and YouTube channel and we are so happy for her!
We look forward to continuing our blog adventures with her in other ways! Be sure to hop on over to Reinvented Delaware to leave a “good-bye” comment for her!
Weekly Household Tip
Most people have an ice-maker in the freezer. But, this girl doesn’t.
This post may contain affiliate links, at no additional cost to you. For more information, see my complete disclosure HERE.
And, if you’re like me, you might be looking high and low for the best ice-cube trays that will make nice size ice cubes, AND come out of the tray easily! Well, I think I found them! You’re welcome!
Weekly Blogging Tip
Kate Ahl from Simple Pin Media has a weekly 20-minute podcast that is well-worth a listen! She offers great information, and definitely keeps up on all things Pinterest.
Now, let’s get in the pink!
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
This alcohol-free mint grapefruit mimosa is the perfect pink drink that can be enjoyed by anyone of any age! Checkout the recipe from Kelli at 3 Boys and a Dog.
Pink Christmas in July
These adorable ice-cream cone ornaments are a perfect gift at your next Christmas party. And, CoCo from The Crowned Goat is hitting both the pink theme this week, as well as “Christmas in July”! Get the DIY at her blog!
Pretty Pink Peonies… and More!
These pink peonies styled in a rustic field are the perfect pink insp from LoraBloomquist.com. Enjoy her tips and photos! More than just pink, too!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media, with the use of ONE photo from your blog for that may be included in a pinnable collage. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Did you enjoy all the pink inspo? I’m looking forward to even more summer posts this week, as well as the fall posts that are starting to be shared!