At this week’s party, we are featuring some great crafts that are easy to create. It’s Tuesday Turn About #163 Easy Crafts.
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #163 EASY CRAFTS
It’s super humid here right now, but the temps are still unusually low for the summers here in So Cal. I’m SUPER thankful!
This week, there were lots of wonderful posts. I always have a hard time whittling-it-down to just three features.
But remember… the party has a total of NINE features…
Before we get to some fun and easy craft features that YOU can do, too, let’s take a look at some tips!
This post may contain affiliate links, at no additional cost to you. For more information, see my complete disclosure HERE.
Weekly Household Tip
What is the chore in your home that you hate the most?
Me? Cleaning the shower. Ugh. It’s the worst.
So, to help with the chore, my sister suggested I get a tool that has changed her ‘chore-life’. It’s an electric cordless spin scrubber for the shower. There are several different ones online, but this one has great review and is affordable.
I’ll let you know how it goes. This weekend will be my first time using it!
Weekly Blogging Tip
I believe I’ve shared this before, but it bears repeating… even to myself.
When adding affiliate links, remember to ALWAYS include a Disclosure Statement before any affiliate links are listed! This is a must for all affiliate income. You can see a Disclosure Statement call-out box on my Chair Leg Glide post. 🙂
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
Upcycled Gingerbread Village
Isn’t this gingerbread village adorable? Michelle from Thistle Key Lane is sharing how to upcycle an Advent calendar. And guess how she created the white ‘frosting’ effect! Hop on over and find out! (I think this would be great for the fall season, right on into Christmas!)
DIY Window Valance
There’s nothing quite like the beauty of greenery in a clear vase. But, when it’s lining the top of a window… it’s even better! Libbie from A Life Unfolding is sharing her easy DIY for bringing the outside in with this ‘natural’ window valance. Just lovely!
Fall Lantern DIY
This pretty lantern craft is easy to make, and perfect to start for the upcoming season! Jenna from The Painted Apron is sharing her step-by-step tutorial on how to create your own fall masterpiece!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
We are really hoping for the traffic to pick up a bit soon! It’s always slow in July and August at link parties. We SO enjoy when the traffic starts picking up, and we get to see even MORE lovely creations, tips, and tricks!