Tuesday Turn About #238 Heartfelt Fun: The party is late (for me), but we are sharing some fun heart projects for the season!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #238 HEARTFELT FUN
Since I’m late, let’s get this party started!
Being very honest here… I TOTALLY forgot to do my post last night… So I’m rushing around to get it
doen done (see what I mean of rushing?) at 9:30 this morning!
Tips and Abode Adventures will return next week!
Be sure to hop on over to My Family Thyme to check out FIVE additional features from TTA!
If you haven’t been featured at MWA this week, you just may be featured there!
Hopefully, next week, things will be back to normal here at the party… at least for me!
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media, with the use of ONE photo from your blog for that may be included in a pinnable collage. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Thank you all for being so patient with me! It’s been a whirlwind of a week! Hugs to you all!